Strategic Account Executive
Who we are?
Intello is the leading provider of SaaS operations solutions.
We’re on a mission to create a more transparent SaaS ecosystem. Cloud applications have the power to transform the way people do business. However, the explosion and growth of the cloud market have resulted in a massive adoption of new applications within companies, without the proper infrastructure to manage them.
By integrating with existing cloud software and leveraging proprietary solutions, Intello provides companies with real-time visibility into their SaaS spend, usage and compliance. Enabling companies to save money on unused subscriptions and automate software vendor compliance with intelligent SaaS operations.
Founded in 2017, we’re backed by leading SaaS investors and are working with incredible customers like InVision, Instacart, Workiva, The Muse, Hustle, and ZPG.
What we need your help with?
We're looking for a salesperson that is excited about managing the full sales cycle and build a sales process to fuel the rocketship!
We approach sales as a consultative practice focused on the needs of the prospect and exploring ways Intello can help solve their problems.
Your typical day may include:
- Prospecting - Selling to mid-market and leveraging free trials means tailoring your outreach strategy to help a prospect get more value out of their trial period.
- Strategizing - You can expect to strategize daily with our CEO, product team, and the rest of the company leadership on creativity closing and accelerating deals.
- Researching - Exploring creating ways to automate lead generation and accelerate the deal closing process.
- Demoing - A typical first call at Intello runs 30 minutes and covers qualification, discussion of best practices, a demo of the product, and action plan to close.
- Following up - Following up after demos with sales materials and helping to unlock value during the trial period.
- Closing - You will own helping a prospect buy Intello and become a customer. You will own negotiation and the relationship post-sale to ensure a great experience after purchase.
- Learning - Few companies have run a data-driven, product-focused sales process successfully at this stage of business. Every day you’ll learn more about our product, what leads to results for our customers, and what’s working and not working in your process
Who you are?
- 📚Motivated to learn: you’re excited to take on new challenges and grow your skill set
- 👫 People Person: you enjoy helping and interacting with others
- 🛠 Problem Solver: your instinct is to solve problems without being asked
- 🤝 Team Player: you recognize that the ‘whole is greater than the sum of its parts,’ appreciate collaboration, and do your part to make the larger team win.
- 🤘Ownership: you’re excited by being able to see problems from beginning to end and take responsibility for them
- 🤓Experienced: You have 3+ years of post-ramp Account Executive experience in a fast-paced SaaS sales organization.- 🤗 Empathetic: More than anything else, you are empathetic and have a genuine desire to help other people.
Why work with us?
- Be part of an incredibly talented team who are passionate about all things SaaS
- Join a product-focused company, who values moving fast and collaborating together
- Join at a crucial stage of our development (seed-stage) with a huge opportunity for you to add value and be a key factor in our future success
- You want to be part of a team that leans on each other to learn, grow, and do things better and faster.
- You want to work on hard problems and build the future of IT Operations
- Contribute tangibly and significantly to our core product, bringing value to our customers each and every week
- We offer full medical, dental, and vision plans and a flexible vacation policy
- We are constantly picking up new tools and technologies that help us improve our roles and product
Intello is an equal opportunity employer and believes a diverse team is a stronger team.