Senior Software Engineer
Who we are?
Intello is the leading provider of SaaS operations solutions. Intello is on a mission to create a more transparent SaaS ecosystem. Cloud applications have the power to transform the way people do business. However, the explosion and growth of the cloud market have resulted in a massive adoption of new applications within companies, without the proper infrastructure to manage them.
By integrating with existing cloud software and leveraging proprietary solutions, Intello provides companies with real-time visibility into their SaaS spend, usage and compliance. Enabling companies to save money on unused subscriptions and automate software vendor compliance with intelligent SaaS operations.
What we need your help with?
Intello is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will build new services and continue to help scale out the Intello services. This is the opportunity to work on a product that is undergoing tremendous growth and brings with it an opportunity to build out new architectures and solve scalability (and data!) challenges.
Things you'll do on a day to day basis:
- Work on Intello's data processing systems, such as processing a thousand integrations on a nightly basis, consuming hundreds of millions of events from those integrations, and scaling the Intello analytics engine
- Maintain and introduce robust, fast, scalable and reliable services primarily written in Go
- Partner with our Machine Learning Team to introduce new algorithms and ml models using tools such as Tensorflow and Scikit Learn
- Lead technical architecture discussions from the early exploration of ideas to deciding on a concrete path forward
Who you are?
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- 🕒 4+ years of industry experience building fast, reliable, data-based applications
- ⌨️Deep understanding of modern technologies and paradigms and are excited to learn new ones (e.g. Golang, Docker, Redis, Postgres, GraphQl, Concurrent Programing, Python, Streaming Technologies, Terraform, Graph Datastores)
- 📈Experience running scalable and reliable systems
- 🛠 Product minded: You can turn complex business requirements into working software that our customers love to use.
- 🤔Pragmatism: Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism. You know when it is time to refactor, and when it's time to ship.
- 🤝 Team players: You recognize that the ‘whole is greater than the sum of its parts,’ appreciate collaboration, and do your part to make the larger team win.
- 🚀Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- You have some familiarity with Golang or are excited to learn it.
Why work with us?
- Be part of an incredibly talented team who are passionate about all things SaaS
- Join a product-focused company, who:
- 🚀 value moving fast and keeping things stable
- 🚢 deploy multiple times a day
- 🛠know that sometimes building the “right thing” is more important than building things “right”, as long as we build it “better” each time we touch it.
- Join at a crucial stage of our development (seed-stage) with a huge opportunity for you to add value and be a key factor in our future success
- You want to be part of a team that leans on each other to learn, grow, and do things better and faster.
- You want to work on hard problems and build the future of IT Operations
- Contribute tangibly and significantly to our core product, bringing value to our customers each and every week
- We offer full medical, dental, and vision plans and a flexible vacation policy
- We are constantly picking up new tools and technologies that help us improve our roles and product
Intello is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment. Recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will happen based on qualifications for the positions being filled regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition.