Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer
Who we are?
Intello is the leading provider of SaaS operations solutions. Intello is on a mission to create a more transparent SaaS ecosystem. Cloud applications have the power to transform the way people do business. However, the explosion and growth of the cloud market have resulted in a massive adoption of new applications within companies, without the proper infrastructure to manage them.
By integrating with existing cloud software and leveraging proprietary solutions, Intello provides companies with real-time visibility into their SaaS spend, usage and compliance. This means we sync, store and index hundreds of millions of data points from SaaS applications (e.g. Google, Netsuite, Expensify, Dropbox, Okta, OneLogin, etc), make the data actionable, enabling companies to manage the entire lifecycle of SaaS applications.
What we need your help with?
Intello is looking for a Product Engineer who will be responsible for developing and improving the Intello dashboard. It's the essence of Intello itself - where complex, previously hidden-away information is made clear and actionable for our customers. In this role, you’ll also have the opportunity to take ownership of our front-end architecture as well as the Intello ui-library.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Work closely with our engineers and designers to build features, visualizations, and workflows for our clients to better manage their SaaS operations
- Build and test robust, well structured, fast, typed and reusable components
- Participate in technical architecture discussions from the early exploration of ideas to deciding on a concrete path forward
Who you are?
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- 🕒 3+ years of industry experience researching, building and deploying machine learning models
- 📈Deep understanding of machine learning concepts, technologies/tools, and are excited to learn new ones. You have production experience with SQL and Python and have an understanding of data modeling and normalization
- 🛠 Product minded: You can turn complex business requirements into working software that our customers love to use.
- 🤔Pragmatism: Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism, know when to reach for SQL and when to build out a model. You know when it is time to refactor, and when it's time to ship.
- 🤝Team players: You recognize that the ‘whole is greater than the sum of its parts,’ appreciate collaboration, and do your part to make the larger team win. Your actively excited about bringing machine learning practices to all engineers on the tea
- 🚀Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Ownership: you’re excited by being able to see problems from beginning to end and take responsibility for them
- ⌨️You have some familiarity with Golang or are excited to learn it.
- 🖥You love everything SaaS and want to be surrounded by all things SaaS
Why work with us?
- Be part of an incredibly talented team who are passionate about all things SaaS
- Join a product-focused company, who:
- 🚀 value moving fast and keeping things stable
- 🚢 deploy multiple times a day
- 🛠know that sometimes building the “right thing” is more important than building things “right”, as long as we build it “better” each time we touch it.
- Join at a crucial stage of our development (seed-stage) with a huge opportunity for you to add value and be a key factor in our future success
- You want to be part of a team that leans on each other to learn, grow, and do things better and faster.
- You want to work on hard problems and build the future of IT Operations
- Contribute tangibly and significantly to our core product, bringing value to our customers each and every week
- We offer full medical, dental, and vision plans and a flexible vacation policy
- We are constantly picking up new tools and technologies that help us improve our roles and product
Intello is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone should receive equal consideration and treatment. Recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, and promotions will happen based on qualifications for the positions being filled regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, national origin ancestry, age, physical disability, pregnancy, mental disability, or medical condition.